digitech synth on the way!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by andrewd, Aug 18, 2004.

1. andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    my synth bass wah shipped today... now i'm fiending for it!

what's your favorite setting on it? how long does the battery last?
  2. I want one of those...messed around with it at Guitar Center and for the price I was extremely impressed! nice full sound and minimal noise
  3. andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    i was planning on getting one eventually anyway ;)

it appears from digitech's site that they dont make ac adapters :-\

could i use a voodoo labs pedal power 2 in conjunction with a boss and a dod?*

*on edit: or any other stompbox power brick thing
  4. Rod B.

Rod B.

Jun 11, 2002
    Digitech does have adaptors. The useable battery life is 4 hours.
  5. Ace123

Sep 25, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    Timmy tucker - nice name. great song. good band!

By the way i really like the Digitech Synth, have fun with it, it's got a nice envelope for the price.
  6. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    I love my DOD synth. If I had the money I'd add 2-3 more to keep different settings. It's super easy to use and has very few unusable settings. Great purchase man
  7. andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    gotta love UPS order tracking! left the warehouse late last night :D

Ace123 - moe. definitely rocks. moe.down?
  8. Ace123

Sep 25, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    I wish i could go to moe. down but alas, i have football and not enough money (i just bought an Akai Deep Impact). Are you going? Looks like it's going to be great.
  9. andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    it will be my second moe.down in a row. it's going to be great, make sure you get the tapes afterwards

how's the deep impact?
  10. Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    It's a good effect, but anything but subtle. I wish it had a blend knob to mix a clean signal in with the craziness. Also, unplug it from the input if you're not using it. The reason it drains batteries in 4 hours is because it's always "on" when plugged in, even if the effects are off.
  11. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Saw moe. at E-Town on Monday. They did their requisite tunes for the broadcast, then came back out after the show was cut and launched into a sweet Buster. Rob played his old(!) Pedulla for the first time in years (that I can recall anyway) and he played through an Aguilar head into his Eden cabs. Had a totally different tone than normal.

I think they were somewhat surprised at how many moe.rons showed up for the taping. :D
  12. nice to see some other moe.rons on here :D

I'm more of an Umphrey's Mcgee kinda guy but I love me some moe.

It was incredible at Bonnaroo to see

at umphrey's late night show!

I was front row right in front of Joel from Umph/Chuck from moe.
  13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I mostly just use the octave. VERY VERY over the top. You can melt brains with it, which is kinda cool.

You can go to Radioshack and get an AC adaptor for 20 bucks, Digitech doesn't need to make it.
  14. Ace123

Sep 25, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    The Deep Impact is AWESOME, i just picked it up from jammadave on this board (thanks dave)!

It's got everything the digitech does but more... But the digitech is VERY good for the price.

Also, i'll definitley be picking up the moe. down tapes. have a good time!