SOLD Digitech Whammy, Aguilar TLC, MXR Bass OD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by OnederTone, Dec 9, 2017.

1. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Price:
    85-140
    Selling 3 pedals that I don't have room for...

First up MXR Bass Overdrive $85 Shipped
    The MXR M89 Bass Overdrive Pedal brings together volume, tone, and drive controls along with a separate clean control for specific EQ adjustment outside the overdrive, all within an iconic MXR chassis. Delivering warm, broken-up overdrive reminiscent of a hot tube amp, the specific character of the effect is dictated by the user's own dialed-in equalization for profiles from subtle to searing. When you need the low end kicked up a notch, this pedal is on standby. Great pedal, but too close to the other dirt on my board. I bought it with the intention of building a 2nd board, but that never came to fruition. Excellent condition. No Scratches or dings. No box, which is highly unusual for me... I'll track it down if I can. $85 Ships it to any address in the continental US.

Next: Aguilar TLC compressor SOLD
    The Aguilar TLC Bass Compressor gives you an emotive, musical tool for controlling the dynamics of your bass in both live performances and recording settings. Named after the Aguilar Trans Linear Control circuit that brings the TLC Bass Compressor to impressive heights, the pedal sports four knobs to give you incredible control over your compression and sustain. Mint Condition. No Scratches or dings. original box and manual. $130 Ships it to any address in the continental US.

Last up, Digitech Bass Whammy $140 Shipped
    This is the current generation Bass Whammy. The Bass Whammy maintains the classic settings from the original with many modern upgrades. With two different tracking modes, Classic and Chord, the Bass Whammy gives players the ability to recreate the shift glitch effects from the original or get the smooth pitch shift effect. Chord mode uses advanced polyphonic tracking algorithms for a more exact and smooth pitch shift effect while Classic maintains the tracking artifacts of the original Whammy. The Bass Whammy is true bypass, MIDI controllable, power supply included. Mint Condition, in box and original papers. $140 Ships it to any address in the continental US.

IMG_0765.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. OnederTone

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Aguilar TLC is sold.

3. OnederTone

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Whammy and MXR Overdrive are sold.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022