1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DigiTech Whammy IV / SansAmp GT2 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by incognito89x, Mar 27, 2009.

1. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    DigiTech Whammy IV.

In great condition. Comes with box and adapter.

Asking $125 Shipped.

---

*Malfunctioning* DigiTech Bass Whammy.

Here's the scoop on this one. The unit works. The whammy treadle effects the signal as it should, and the sound comes through, but for some reason it sounds very distorted, like a distortion pedal now. I think it might be related to the volume knob on the back, but I don't know anything about pedals so I never bothered messing with it.

I'm not sure if this can be fixed or not, but I figure if it can, someone here can do it. I know another poster a couple years back bought a broken Bass Whammy cheap and fixed it up so it worked as new. This unit is sold as is.

SOLD

---

SansAmp GT2.

Distortion pedal. Looking for a different flavor in distortion.

Asking $100 Shipped. Will consider trades as well for other distortion units. Some sort of Rat would be nice, but will consider other offers.

2. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Just letting you know according to forum rules, all items listed for sale must have a price. You'll need to post a price for the broken bass whammy

3. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

dibs on the bass whammy, but first let me know the price

4. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Payment sent on the bass whammy, Thanks!

5. incognito89x

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    Whammy IV and SansAmp GT2 still available.

6. incognito89x

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    PMs replied.

7. Wafoleri

Wafoleri

Jan 15, 2008
    Greensburg, Pa
  8. incognito89x

Sep 22, 2002