I hope this is in the right forum...if not, feel free to move it. I have a Yamaha BB404 bass, loaded with EMGs, which I am quite a fan of. However, I don't use it very much and find the action too high for my tastes, even when it's as low as it can go. I also have an offer for a completely custom-built 5-string, and if I were to sell the Yamaha I would have enough to make the down payment. Should I? I can't decide, and I figured I'd get the help of the well-informed TB community. Thanks!