Dillinger Four live................... Wow!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by parrott, Jun 11, 2002.

1. Dillinger Four played Haddington (local town) last night........ wow is about all I can say!!

The supporting band were The 'Tone, from London, and they were a kinda pub-band with "psycobilly" tendancies - good fun, definetly.

Then D4.

40 minutes of pure, intense punk, non-stop. I can't really think of words to describe it, but it's one of the best gigs I've ever been to - everyone in the room came out saying how damn fantastic it was.
    I can't remember the setlist, but my friend got one, and got it signed too..... I should have got one of the CD's or records they had on sale there, but I'm skint...... damn.

And as for the bass player.... :eek:
    I've never seen anyone play like that before, Ever. Kinda playing it a bit like a guitar, with some chords and agressive strumming, but still bringing out some cool basslines, all on a battered old P-bass, that sounded better than all the other ones i've tried.

All in all, amazing, and well better than all the other punk i've heard recently; now if only my wallet was big enough to buy one of their CD's........ as soon as i have money.........