Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dillion MusicMan Stingray 4 String Copy

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Andy2, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Andy2

Andy2

Sep 29, 2000
    I have a Dillion MusicMan 4 string copy for Sale. If anyone is interested please let me know!!!

I add a Jazz pickup in the neck Position and and the Humbecker can be split with a Push/pull pot.

I have the two pickguards (the original & and a second one with the Jazz neck pickup hole

2. odie

odie Supporting Member

I am very interested. Any pics?? How is the neck for playability??? What kind of Jazz pup?

You can PM me how much you are asking or if there is something you want in trade.

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

Where are you located?

4. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    How much are you asking? Do you have pics? Who invented liquid soap and why?

5. Andy2

Andy2

Sep 29, 2000
    I pay $360.00 two years ago plus shipping. I was looking for a MusicMan copy and the OLP's weren't available back then.

The Jazz neck p/u routing (plus the routing of the pickguard) and reinvinting the elctronics with the push pull pot included $90.00 (Does not include the Jazz pickup -- The Jazz p/u comes from a Fender jazz 75 Reisssue MIJ that I swap the pickups for EMG's.

$35.00 for the extra pickguard

I am asking $300.00

6. Andy2

Andy2

Sep 29, 2000
  7. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Andy: If you can get pics, that would probably help because I'm sure that those who are interested would like to see how the bass looks after it was modified to include the jazz pickup.