1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD DiMarzio Area J, Jazz Bass Pickup Set (4 String Short/Long) Noiseless, Excellent Condition.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $100
    I got these back in November to put in my 78 Fender Jazz Bass. Got them to replace my DiMarzio J Bass set. Super Balanced sound with great tone and medium volume. I have them wired for standard operation, but they can be wired for Series / Parallel. They are Noiseless and Super Quiet!!! Pickups are in excellent shape, but there are a couple of light markings on the bridge pickup (hard to capture it with my iPhone). They were not soldered in, as I am using a Solderless Obsidian Wire control harness. Only selling because I am going back to the Model J set. They will be in their original DiMarzio plastic box, with info sheet and new screws.

Your PayPal payment gets them shipped via USPS Priority Mail with proper packaging and insurance, to your Lower 48th, Continental US state. I will ship Internationally - Extra Shipping Cost Will Be Added On To The Above Unit Cost. No... I will not ship as a $0.00 gift. The price will have to support the cost of replacement insurance.

No Trade Interest At This Time:

DiMarzioAreaJ.

2. Tomusk

Tomusk

Nov 21, 2016
    PM sent

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  3. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs