1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DiMarzio DP122 Fender Precision replacement pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman_al, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD FOR $35
    $35 shipped to the lower 48 USPS. These pups are 2 years old, have been in my P-bass for that period of time. Here is a pic taken last week. I pulled them out today, having decided that they are not really the sound I am going for, which is more of a vintage sound using flatwound strings.

These pups are nice. They are much hotter than stock, and carry a very gainey sound. And pretty easy to install. I installed them on my own and I had never soldered before ever.

There is a slight crack in each one because I tightened them down too much. Does not affect the playability at all. It took me a year to even notice the cracks. You can see in the pic that the cracks are very slight. I'll send you the full res pic if you want to try to zoom in on them.

attachment.jpg

Attached Files:

2. PCR

PCR

Apr 11, 2008
    PM Sent

3. PM replied. On hold pending payment from PCR.

4. And sold to PRC. Thanks Pete! Enjoy!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.