1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dimarzio DP126 pickups

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by SimplemanBB450, Dec 20, 2011.

1. I'm looking to get a general consensus on people thoughts on these pickups. I have done the research and they have received good reviews as far as build quality and tone range but I haven't read anything on people's live experiences with them. I'm thinking about swapping out the pickups in my Yamaha BB450 for a set of these DP126. Also what are your thoughts with a set in creme on a black bass. Thanks for your input TB'ers.

Attached Files:

2. mattbrown

mattbrown

Nov 23, 2011
    I just replace the stock pups on my Squier P/J with these and it was night and day. The difference in the J was more profound than the P. It had a much fuller sound, picked up way less noise from my sloppy, clanky playing, and has no hum (Pretty sure the stock J was a single coil). It put new life into the Squier.

Matt