1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Dimarzio Model J and Seymour Duncan QP P SPB-3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jazzmonkey, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    [DEL]Model Js $80 shipped.[/DEL] SOLD [DEL]Quarter Pounder P $45 shipped[/DEL]. SOLD
    Latestsellingpics048. Latestsellingpics049. Latestsellingpics052. Latestsellingpics050. Latestsellingpics051.

I have a set of Dimarzio Model J (DP 123 Jazz bass) pickups. I had them installed in my jazz bass and they were pretty nice, I just missed the traditional jazz bass sound, so I ‘m letting these go. They have plenty of lead wire left, and all of the original packaging materials will be included (adjusting wrench, wiring diagram, serial number form, and original box). [DEL]I am looking for $80 shipped.[/DEL] SOLD

I also have a set of Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder P bass pickups (SPB-3). These came in a P bass that I bought from someone used, and I ended up having the original pickups re-installed b/c I was trying to get more of a traditional P-bass tone. Plenty of lead wire. [DEL]I would like to get $45 shipped.[/DEL]SOLD

I am currently looking for a set of Chrome or Nickel tuners for an inline headstock, which is drilled for Hipshot HB1 style tuners. I would certainly be willing to arrange a trade for the right set, they don’t have to be the hipshots, but they do have to match the screw pattern.

2. bcplemons

bcplemons

Oct 23, 2008
    Keller, TX
    pm'ed

3. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    PM replied
    Model Js Sold
    SPB-3 Price Drop