1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dimarzio Model J DP 123 pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman_al, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    For sale is a set of Model J pickups in excellent condition. These were just removed from a J-bass that was owned by an old fart like me who keeps his gear in immaculate shape. These pickups sound great, I played the bass for a while to make sure that the pickups functioned as they should. Removed them last night for sale as I am one of those guys who likes, but does not love, the Model J and Model P sound.

If you do love them, here is your chance to save some scratch over buying new. $78 shipped to your door anywhere in the CONUS. I have them with me at my office today, with a box and packing material, all set to get them out to you USPS today!

How is that for a sales pitch? :bassist:

Admittedly these pics are not the best. I can take some later this morning once I have some natural light in my office, if people would like to see them in sunlight.

10326022176_5fb35eb033.
    Untitled by alanpachter, on Flickr

10326024486_5d6806421d.

10326027166_1c1c1c46c8.

10343484733_04708d639d_b.
    image by alanpachter, on Flickr

10343488793_771a6c6192_b.
    image by alanpachter, on Flickr

2. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Commercial User

Jan 31, 2012
    Toronto
    Hammersmith Music
    The pics are great - no need to take others.

I really like these pups, wonder if you're looking for anything in trade - or is it FS only?

3. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Well really its for sale only. But I was really GAS-ing over a GS112. So I would be willing to trade the pickups for one of those cabs.
    ;)

Seriously, there is nothing I really need right now, believe it or not, so looking to sell. But if someone out there thinks they have something that I can't live without...

4. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Looks like I have a deal pending... I will update the thread if they sell, and I will close the thread at that time as well

5. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    And sold for $78. Thread closed. Thanks for the interest everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.