Di'Marzio Split P wiring nightmare.

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by peekypoo, Jun 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N4860

N4860

Mar 28, 2017
    Kitchener
    Maybe his post didn't help you but it might have provided a supportive lesson to someone else who is just learning this stuff. At the very least it is an interesting and relatable story to the question in hand.

Good job of criticising TB members of being snide and then being snide just a few posts later.

2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol

What the funk are you talking about ?
    I provided a [self-proclaimed] funny on topic anecdote after the issue was declared solved, before which I tried to understand the issue and help the OP. Then I got lectured by somebody who distributed awards out of nowhere.

I tell you what. When you have helped a 10th of the fellow musicians I guided along 20+ years of presence on TB and other music related networks, feel free to come back and give me TB etiquette instructions.

tom-g, Skullie, NKBassman and 3 others like this.
  4. Bravo!!!!!!
    I couldn't have said it better.
    Thanks.

5. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Did you get your bass working? That’s a great pickup and it should sound fantastic.

6. David76112

David76112

Feb 19, 2012
    America
    Uh Oh. Is a TB fight brewing? Maybe i should post some pictures of my Dog.

tindrum likes this.
  7. I'm having my tech install them for me.
    I used the wrong schematic, and made a hot mess.
    I suffer from bad anxiety and depression, I just couldn't handle the job on my own.

tindrum, Jazz Ad and NKBassman like this.
  8. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    You’ll be happy when it’s done. If there’s one lesson I’ve learned from working on my house over the last year, it’s that sometimes even if you CAN do something yourself (or think you can), it doesn’t always mean you should. There are pros who do this stuff for a living on a daily basis and have all the right tools and know-how to get it done right the first time in half the time.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    peekypoo and ctmullins like this.
  9. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Sometimes snark is unnecessary. We are done here.

Skullie, Geri O, Joshua and 2 others like this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.