Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DiMarzio Ultra Jazz 5, Monster cable 10ft. speaker banana to 1/4 inch

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by reasonbass, Jun 4, 2003.

1. im selling a set of Dimarzios ultra jazz 5's. They are great pickups but the string spacing was too wide for my warwick so I just switched to EMG's. Once again these are Great pickups. I wish DiMarzio made custom pups so they could make me one with narrow string spacing. Well anyways its $55.00 shipped.

Also I'm selling a 10ft. Monster cable studio pro 1000 speaker cable banana to 1/4 inch connetions. 33.00 shipped. cost me 50.00 new. Very heavy gauge.

2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    ill take your Dimarzios even though i already have 2 sets - i love those pickups! ill find a use for them- peace!- Adrian

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

Damn you Adrian!! I want those pups.

If for some reason Adrian changes his mind, or feels sorry for me. I'll take them!!

4. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    i now have two sets for $100 each!- just kidding, man-
    Odie- if you really want them- you have my blessing to buy them- i dont wanna be greedy- peace!- Adrian

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

Well its your call Adrian. If you want to pass I would owe you big time.

So reasonbass if Adrian doesnt want them PM me your info for a money order or PayPal etc.

Adrian Im sending you a PM, I have a copuple other questions for you.

6. Odie I sent u a PM with my info. Adrian gave you his blessing to buy them. :)

7. bump....

Pickups are in the procces of being sold
    So I'll take any reasonable offer for the cable.
    the cable is pretty much new, and I think its a waste just have it laying around.

thanks

8. Spoiled Grape

Spoiled Grape I <3 Darkstar

May 29, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    look for a pm.

9. odie

odie Supporting Member

rodrigo

Paypal sent. Thanx again for the BBE.

10. pickups sold....
    Thanks Odie