DiMarzio WillPower P-Style

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by YoryoBass, Oct 21, 2005.

1. YoryoBass

Oct 19, 2005
    Hello guys,

I'm trying to find here in Spain the DiMarzio WillPower P-Style pickup, but it's impossible... I can't buy this cool pickup here... any idea? (international sellers please)

Thank you
  2. Hola,

DiMarzio should have some distributors in Spain, have you checked their website dimarzio.com?

Bestbassgear.com has got DiMarzio PUs, ships overseas. If you don't see that PU on their web page ask them, Brian can arrange it for you, he's a great, friendly guy.

Have you tried ebay.com? There are some sellers of DiMarzio pickups there, they accept international bidders. Search for the sellers: "Sigler Music" and "Coonstunes" they have DiMarzio stuff (not sure for the one you are looking). They are friendly, sell overseas, they reply your e-mails. And there are also some a$$hol.s who even don't bother to reply your e-mails, but that's another story...
  3. Mofo-Kang

Aug 26, 2006
    Modesto, CA

+1 for Sigler Music ( http://stores.ebay.com/Sigler-Music-Center ). I've bought a couple of pickup sets from them and they always shipped very fast. I asked them about Willpower Ps recently and they said that they don't have any in stock right now, but would order them if I wanted them. About the same time, I saw that a TBer had a set for sale in the classifieds, so I went there instead. :) But Sigler's is a good dealer in my experience. And no, I don't work for them or anything like that. I'm just a customer. :)