1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dimarzio X2N pair

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by maxschrek, Feb 12, 2016.

1. maxschrek

maxschrek Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2006
    Chattanooga, TN.
    Price:
    In thread
    Note: These are not X2NBs but rather Power Plus models. I've never been able to discern any audible difference between the two.
    These came out of my Hamer 8 string which is from the mid 80's so I can only assume these are from around that time. If you aren't in the know, these are very VERY hot and aggressive pickups with a strong low mid, great for grit/overdrive/distortion.
    A lot of folks replace their EMG HBs with these for a more old school sound.
    I'm offering these already mounted in black bezels and ready to drop in. $80 OBO for the pair shipped.
    Thanks for looking

image.

image.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    WCunha likes this.
  2. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man

Feb 11, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Ampeg , GHS
    These are cool

maxschrek likes this.
  3. maxschrek

maxschrek Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2006
    Chattanooga, TN.
    Would also trade these for a Nordstrand MM4.2 or a quality unlined fretless jazz neck.