Dimmu borgir

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Anybody going to see dimmu borgir this summer at ozzfest or an off date? Im going to go see them in cincy in august.I think their playing with godforbid and somebody else.
  2. Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    I'd love to see DB live but I'm not going (and paying) for a huge fest like that just to see one band. On a later tour I will definitely see them...great band.
  3. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I understand that. Thats why im lucky enough to find them playing in town on a off date.
  4. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    I'm hoping to get up to Ozzfest in Albuquerque to see them. I think paying for this concert is well worth it. Sabbath, Slayer, Hatebreed, Black Label, Judas Priest, and DB. Oh yea, thats a concert!
  5. Don W

Don W

Jan 30, 2004
    East Bay, CA.
    I'm going to Ozzfest when it comes to Mountain View at the end of this month. I like Dimmu Borgir so I'm looking foward to checking them out.
  6. Taken from watching a video of Dimmu live with my drummer Joe and friend Catherine

Cath: Hey, their shirts are pink!

Joe: Uh, no. That's blood...
  7. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    i want to go ot ozzfest, but i don't. i didn't want to pay $125 for the top section (pit), and i don't want to pay $50 for general admisison on the grass. :bawl:.