SOLD Dingwall AB1 3X - Wenge Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Bearfist, May 4, 2017.

1. Bearfist

Bearfist

Mar 16, 2016
    UK
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    BGP
    Strings:
    My Location:
    United Kingdom
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    I'm thinking of selling my stunning 2016 Dingwall AB1.

I recently picked up a 4 string Dingwall and i really don't think i will be going back to 5's now, was a 4 string player for years and i think i'm gonna be again so i'm moving this on and ordering a new build 4 i think.

So the spec.... This is a a 2016 (July) AB1 3X, it has a Glockenklang 3 band Pre, Wenge Neck and Wenge board, and a Maple Burl top which is bleached, dyed then finished in a black burst (think Dingwall call this a faded black burst) The condition is 10/10, there is not a mark on it, no buckle rash nothing, its perfect. I had this bass built and have been the only owner and although I've done a few shows with this its' primarily been a studio bass and my most prized possession and as such has been extremely well looked after.

I no longer have the Dingwall gigbag, i do have a fairly new Warwick bag here i will throw in with this.

I will ship anywhere but we will need to work that out on agreement of sale

Message me for any more info.

I'l let the pictures say the rest.... IMG_2827.JPG IMG_2837.JPG IMG_2838.JPG IMG_2840.JPG IMG_2851.JPG IMG_2856.JPG

bobunit, Jeff Roller and Element Zero like this.
  2. SubNoizeRat3691

SubNoizeRat3691 Lovin' the lows Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Davenport, IA
    Whats the weight on this beauty??

3. Element Zero

Element Zero Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2016
    California
    Wow. That's the most attractive Dingwall I've seen. Good luck.

4. Bearfist

Bearfist

Mar 16, 2016
    UK
    Scales are saying 4kg/8.8 pounds

Thanks! It is gorgeous, if it had one less string it wouldnt be going anywhere, probably gonna order something very similar in a 4 once this sells.

Element Zero likes this.
  5. BrBss

BrBss

Jul 9, 2010
    Albuquerque NM
    GORGEOUS drool

6. Silvester87

Silvester87

Oct 14, 2017
    Wow! It’s perfect ! Is it still available?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 8, 2021