1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dingwall AB1 5 Str F/S or F/T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Funky_Tune, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funky_Tune

Funky_Tune

Aug 19, 2006
    As I type this I have rather painful stomach cramps from something bad I ate last night. Either that or selling this bass is hurting me more than I know but as with many other people here I am faced with a difficult decision brought on by a bad case of GAS and a poor case of self control.

I am at work at the moment so I do not have pictures available however I do have pictures on my computer at home which I will upload when i get off work in about 5 hours.

It is in new condition, no knicks, scratches or dings. Needs a polishing to get rid of finger prints and such which I will be doing tonight. Plays/sounds amazing (as you would likely know if your are reading this thread) and still to this date the best feeling neck I have ever played on. Also i just changed the strings not even a week ago so they are still brand new. I am looking for $1600 CDN O.B.O. Paypal only please. Obviously I pay Paypal fees, buyer pays shipping. I am looking at acquiring a 4 str bass aswell so I am willing to listen to trades for a 4 str + cash.

The picture I have put on here is not the actual bass however it is the exact same color, to give you an idea what it looks like prior to me uploading the actual pictures.

I also have a BassPod xt Pro for sale, also in brand new condition that I am looking to sell for 400 CDN O.B.O. I have the cables, manual and original box for the pod aswell.

Attached Files:

2. Funky_Tune

Funky_Tune

Aug 19, 2006
    bump before I leave work

3. rdpbass

rdpbass Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2005
    Utah
    P.M sent

4. pm sent

5. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    pm sent

6. Funky_Tune

Funky_Tune

Aug 19, 2006
    Hey sorry about the wait, I've been sick last couple days and thanks for the pm's. Here are the pictures I said I would post.

Attached Files:

7. Funky_Tune

Funky_Tune

Aug 19, 2006
    Also I have decided to drop the asking price to 1500. I'm not greedy, although I love this bass. And I have done some looking around at previous second hand Dingwall's sold and think that dropping the asking price would be fair, as well as for those further away it may help with the shipping costs.

8. Funky_Tune

Funky_Tune

Aug 19, 2006
    A couple more pictures.

Attached Files:

9. Funky_Tune

Funky_Tune

Aug 19, 2006
    A couple more.

Attached Files:

10. Funky_Tune

Funky_Tune

Aug 19, 2006
    And for a little clarification, in the realm of a trade, I am looking more for something along the lines of an older used fender. Something I can modify and do some "learning" about the hardware and electronics and not have a heart attack if I screw something up.

11. rdpbass

rdpbass Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2005
    Utah
    PMed again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.