SOLD Dingwall AB1 - Candy Purple - Wenge Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Bearfist, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Bearfist

Bearfist

Mar 16, 2016
    UK
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    BGP
    Strings:
    My Location:
    United Kingdom
    Due to my impending new build being complete im also letting my AB1 go.

Very good condition, a little wear on the black finish on a couple of tuning post otherwise immaculate

I have the Dingwall gig bag with this and i recently put a set of Dingwall Nickels on it and it comes with all the tools these basses are shipped with.

Note - I did have the E string nut slot professionally widened a little too accommodate a bigger string for alternate tuning, its absolutely fine with a standard gauge E string on, it doesn't rattle or anything but just thought i should mention it was done.

Full spec is...
    • Dingwall made in Canada FD3 pickups
    • Dingwall passive controls; volume, pickup selector (Bridge, both parallel, both series, Neck), tone control
    • Two piece Alder body*
    • Candy Purple gloss finish
    • Wenge Neck - Fingerboard - satin finish, 34 - 37"
    • Banjo frets
    • Novax® Fanned -Fret System™
    • Wenge neck - satin finish, 34 - 37"
    • Lumilay Green side dots
    • Hipshot ultralight tuners (black)
    • Optional rear strap button - (allows to bass to hang 4 - 5 inches over to your right for easier access to 1st fret)
    • Custom Dingwall Bridge (Black finish)
    • Weight - 3.85kgs/8 lb 5oz
    • Manufactured in Canada

Id be happy to ship this and il cover that cost if its UK, Will ship further but will need to work that out between us. I have a large card box that this arrived in so it will be fine, or collection is also fine.

AB5Prptop.jpg AB5Purpfront.jpg IMG_2526.JPG IMG_2540.JPG IMG_2543.JPG IMG_2544.JPG IMG_2545.JPG IMG_2546.JPG

Timmy-Watts and jebmd like this.
  2. jebmd

jebmd

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Sweet bass and a great price!

For those wondering that would be $2160.14 US and 1934.62 Euro as of the exchange rate today.

3. Bearfist

Bearfist

Mar 16, 2016
    UK
    Thanks jebmd :)

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 25, 2021