SOLD Dingwall ABII3X Six String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by The Basstard, Apr 20, 2014.

1. The Basstard

The Basstard Puttin' the "ass" in "Basstard". Supporting Member

Price:
    $4200.00
    Strings:
    I must be crazy but I'm considering selling my Dingwall ABII3X 6 string. This bass is dead mint! Flawless! As far as I'm aware, there aren't many (if any) ABII 6ers out there with this pickup configuration. This ABII is visually stunning and has tone to match. The bass features a gorgeous maple burl top with flame maple contrast layer, flame walnut back, wenge neck, birdseye maple fingerboard, Hipshot tuners. The bass is not heavy but I will have to report back with more specific information.

I'm asking $4200.00 for this fine example of Sheldon & crew's craftsmanship.

I'm not looking to trade but contact me if you have a Warwick Vampyre or an Ibanez GVB1006.

I reserve the right to come to my senses and yank this off the table.

Attached Files:

2. remcult

remcult Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    New Jersey
    my lord...

3. The Basstard

Shipping from within the US will be no problem.

4. bassrest

bassrest

May 19, 2005
    Most incredibly beautiful AB2 ever. The birdseyes are so big and drippy and so congested. The top looks the same as the six string prima that was made last year. And the flame walnut back. The pics don't do the back justice, stunning in person. Wish I could take it off your hands. Whoever gets this one is in for a real treat. Good luck with the sale.

5. The Basstard

I rubbed the neck down with Vicks VapoRub and it cleared that right up, lol.

6. The Basstard

SOLD!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021