Dingwall ABZ sighting.... ** Vancouver/Langley **

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PDavyduck, Sep 2, 2009.

1. just got a chance to try out a new Dingwall ABZ 5 over @ Act 1 Music in Langley....

wow.... absolutely stunning bass!!

:bassist::bassist::bassist:

Steve's just started to bring them in, thankfully!! , I believe he's got a Combustion on the way and an ABII.... I think

2. GlobalHippy

GlobalHippy

Sep 24, 2009
    Australia
    That particular ABZ now resides with me in Australia. I couldn't put it down. It's a beautiful thing.

3. snapple

snapple

Nov 25, 2003
    Victoria-Vancouver Canada
    Endorsing Artist: PCL Vintage Amps
    haha, they name drop the heck.

4. What part of Australia are you in, mate?

I've been meaning to give these cool cats a whirl or a while

5. GlobalHippy

GlobalHippy

Sep 24, 2009
    Australia
    It would seem I'm just round ther corner from you. hit me up direct and we'll see what we can arrange.

6. :eyebrow:

:rolleyes:

7. Blues Cat

Blues Cat Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner Commercial User

May 28, 2005
    Katy, Tx
    Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner
    Request a #, if you haven't already.

8. GlobalHippy

GlobalHippy

Sep 24, 2009
    Australia
    I have put the request in but all has gone quiet on the OC thread for a few days.

I saw that Sheldon gave the wood on my particular ABZ special praise on the ABZ thread on the Dinwall site forum, it's like having a child and the headteacher says that they're special.

I've had to go away for a few days minus the bass and I have to admit I'm really missing it. This isn't a playing trip but I am really missing it. There's black magic going on at Dingwall thats for sure!!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021