1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Dingwall ABZ5 3x

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RockBoxBass, Feb 9, 2019.

1. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Dingwall ABZ5 3X. This bass is only a few months old and is in mint condition. These dont come up often! I have 3 ABZ's now and Ive just decided, that I REALLY want to order a D Bird 5, so this rare opportunity can be yours. This Dingwall is absolutely STUNNING in person. I took 3 shots in different light to show off its beauty. Its a Black Burst to natural fade. Its sexy.The camera shows some purple, but its progressively black to grey in person. Its also loaded with options. Wenge board, 3x FDV's, 3x series/parallel switches, Darkglass 3 band eq.It also has the 3 strap pin. New..it was listed as under 8lbs. It came in at exactly 8lbs on my BR scale. It comes with the Levy's Dingwall gigbag and the tools. The previous owner put dots on the knobs (they work!!), but can be easily removed. This would list around the $5000 range. Skip the 18+ month wait and save some $$ at the same time. The only trade id consider is an older ABZ5 + $$. $3600 shipped CONUS ONLY

Attached Files:

masoncole and Laklandfan like this.
  2. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

oh...and Luminlay dots!

Attached Files:

masoncole and Laklandfan like this.