Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dingwall Afterburner II 6 String

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by growlngrind, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Hello all! My wife just recently had a baby, and now I am in need of a bigger vehicle than my pickup. Therefore I need to move some of my equipment to help cover the cost. I really hate to let this one go.

I bought this bass still in the box back in October from the boys at Bass Central. It is in like new condition and has literally only hours of playing time on it. It still has the original batteries and strings installed.

Specs:
    Walnut body with nice bubinga top
    Bubinga neck with wenge board
    FD-3 Pickups
    Aguilar OBP-1 2 Band 18 V preamp
    Hipshot hardware
    SKB Freedom hardshell case

Price: $1,700 with case (2,800 list without case)
    I can accept paypal or rushed money order/cashiers check. I am not interested in any trades right now.

Please let me know if you would like to see additional views, as I have quite a few shots taken.

Attached Files:

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Nice bass and congrats on the baby. :)

3. Thanks. I wanted one of these since I first saw them. When I bought it, I wasn't thinking much about needing an extra seat. :)

4. klorence

klorence

Nov 21, 2001
    Pittsburgh, PA
    i've got one of these, too.

mahogany instead of walnut
    OBP-3 instead of OBP-1

terrific instrument & good price.

congrats on the baby - welcome to the club
    :cool:

5. The bass is now listed on ebay. I will update this thread if it sells.