1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Dingwall Afterburner II Custom 4-string, X-TOP Redwood , 3X w/switches, Glockenklang, Pre-Order

Discussion in 'The TB Bazaar: Gear For Sale from our Sponsors' started by bebass, May 24, 2016.

1. bebass

bebass Sho Me Music Commercial User

Sep 3, 2006
    Bolivar, Missouri
    ShoMeMusic.com; Authorized dealer for Bergantino, Dingwall, Darkglass, Genzler, Phil Jones Bass, Quilter, Blackstar, Cort, Traynor, and other
    Price:
    Strings:
    Shipping ETA is August. These basses usually pre-sell. We can accept a 30% non-refundable down payment to reserve the bass for you. Shipping time is an estimate and it may be earlier or later than the date shown. This bass was ordered in January - get a true custom bass and not have to wait 9 months!

Note: This picture is not the actual bass. We could not find a picture that is really close of the actual bass but can provide more info if you contact us.
    tmwvrhhdsikou9sreesj.

A truly unique work of art with unmatched playability 4-string bass guitar, this custom Afterburner II is your ticket to high-end bass guitars!

It has a unique hand-picked X-TOP with a contrasting laminate and is equipped with 3X pickup with switches, Wenge neck.

The high-end 3-band Glockenklang preamp, with Luminlay side-dots, and also including the Dingwall Gig-Bag, represent the state of the art in Custom Built Bass Guitars

There will be a $75 shipping charge added to the price - this DOES include the really nice Dingwall gigbag.

As usual, to inquire about alternate purchasing options please email or call, sales (at) shomemusic.com or four-one-seven-274-0392.

2. NaH

NaH Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Isn't this one sold? If so, you might want to mark this thread as sold.

3. bebass

bebass Sho Me Music Commercial User

Sep 3, 2006
    Bolivar, Missouri
    ShoMeMusic.com; Authorized dealer for Bergantino, Dingwall, Darkglass, Genzler, Phil Jones Bass, Quilter, Blackstar, Cort, Traynor, and other
    Yes, thank you. This one slipped by me in the marking of sold.