1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Dingwall Combustion 3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by steveb119, Apr 21, 2021.

1. steveb119

steveb119 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2012
    orlando fl.
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Dingwall Combustion 3 Indo blue, i bought this new in January this year and now have an opportunity to buy an AB, so it's up for sale. Weight is just a hair over 9 lbs on bathroom scale. Only played in smoke free house , also bought Dingwall knobs 90.00, and clear pic guard 65.00, also have original black guard and stock knobs to go with it along with the Dingwall gig bag and tool kit, this is a B stock as you can see in the pics, for the life of me I can't find any flaws, it is sold as is. Nothing wrong plays and sounds great , I have owned 3 of these and this as good as they get. Price is 2175.00 plus shipping, CONT. US only shipping is usually 100 east of Mississippi and 130 west . you will pay actual cost of shipping
    l

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 4:24 PM
    redstrand, Corigan, Crispus and 3 others like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021