SOLD Dingwall Combustion 5 3X - Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TheLowDown33, Jun 12, 2021.

1. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Letting this beautiful instrument go simply because I have a Dingwall NG-3 five already and prefer to keep my NG-3 six string. Received within the past month or so and it has not seen any time outside my home studio. Weight is 9 lbs even, and currently strung with Dingwall nickel rounds. Comes with the gig bag and adjustment tools. Free CONUS shipping and Please feel free to ask any questions.

Attached Files:

2. lucas303

lucas303

Mar 11, 2019
    Colorado
    That body looks so simple and tasteful with that finish. Really beautiful instrument. (That's not to say there's anything wrong with other Dingwall finishes. Mine is purple after all.)

TheLowDown33 likes this.
  3. TheLowDown33

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Thanks! I really lucked out with the wood grain on this one. Honestly, I wish my 6 was natural but it's the Blackforest Green finish...which is one of the better looking solid finishes IMO.

4. Qedanon

Qedanon Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2014
    New York
    Hey - open to trades?

5. TheLowDown33

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Hi there, most likely not but feel free to shoot me a message with what you have.

thomdevine likes this.
  6. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    NE ND
    I think these are really interesting basses. I’ve tried one at a GTG for a few minutes. I liked it. I’d be fun to have one and see how it went, but I’m afraid I might like it and I have 3 other really nice basses I’ve liked for years now. Uff.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022