I played and committed to buy (after leaving and thinking it over) a Dingwall Combustion 5 string yesterday. I'm a worship player these days and like to play a 5 string 80% of the time. The other 20% I play my assembled by me Fender P bass that has a J J pickup config. Came home last night and played my '98 Stingray 5H which to this point has been my #1 for the past few years. It is the bass I've publically stated has cured me of GAS. But what got me looking is my disappointment with the B string, it is not as dramatic as I think it should be for those sustained low notes. So I'm set to buy the Dingwall and contemplating if I should keep the Stingray or not. I don't live in house where I can keep many basses so storing lots of them is not something I'm super excited about. I've been through many basses in the last 5 years and the Stingray is the only one I've ever really stuck with. I'm looking for some support from other Dingwall Combustion owners to tell me once I buy a Dingwall there is no looking back and I won't regret selling my Stringray 5H. Comments welcome.