SOLD Dingwall Combustion 5 string Trans Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassGuyFL, Jan 18, 2018.

1. BassGuyFL

BassGuyFL Formerly known as RichardCranium

Mar 9, 2009
    Boynton Bch FL
    Price:
    $1500
    Strings:
    Price Drop now $1500 shipped!

Selling my 2015 Dingwall Combustion 5 string. It's a great bass just moving in another direction.

If you're a Dingwall fan you already know the drill. The extended range results in a massive B string and the fanned frets take no time at all to get used to. Wide range of sounds from vintage to modern.

Ash body with a trans black finish. I installed an aftermarket black pearloid pickguard and will include the stock one. I made one slight mod and installed a strap pin in the "traditional" location so you can have the option of either location. It changes the balance point which may be more to your liking. The tuners were upgraded by the previous owner to Hipshop Ultralights which is a $150 upgrade. Currently strung with Kallum strings.

The bass is in great shape with only one tiny ding on the back by the battery control cover.

Hardshell case is included. The bass is also for sale locally in South Florida. $1500 shipped CONUS only

Not looking for any trades at this time!

The wait time on a new Dingwall is approx. 8 months why wait!

IMG_6043.JPG
    IMG_6044.JPG
    IMG_6045.JPG
    IMG_6131.JPG

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    dorej and hisdudeness like this.
  2. Smoothmove

Smoothmove Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Lebanon , Oregon
    Beautiful Bass
    I wish it was a 4 string, lol
    GLWTS

hisdudeness and RichardCranium like this.
  3. BassGuyFL

BassGuyFL Formerly known as RichardCranium

Mar 9, 2009
    Boynton Bch FL
    Sold!

Ray H. likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 24, 2022