1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dingwall Combustion 5-string with SKB HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cvtonyd, Feb 24, 2016.

1. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    Price:
    $1050-1125
    Strings:
    For sale only (no trades unless you have a Dingwall Super J or NS Design CR5 Radius (either with $$ in your direction). $1125 shipped CONUS, $1050 pickup in Northern CA, includes SKB HSC.

This is an original Combustion, satin black w/subtle sparkle, 2 volume + 2-band glock preamp, with maple neck and painted headstock. I've added straplocks and a maple veneer pickguard to match the maple fretboard.

I'm only selling to thin the herd to enable an upgrade, but this bass is wonderful--great neck, love the small frets Dingwall uses, and if you're concerned about the fanned frets read other posts on Talkbass--I've not seen anyone who was tripped up by the fanned frets, they feel extremely natural, and the action on this bass is great. Cosmetically there are a couple very minor dings, nothing on the front or back, and you'll have to look closely to find them.

Preferred payment is Paypal, but open to other forms of payment.
    Re: the pictures, the white spots are reflections, not scratches or dings.

Based on what I've seen this will go fast, thanks for looking.
    ding in case. ding peghead.

BuffaloBob4343 likes this.
  2. wahming

wahming

Feb 25, 2016
    I WANT THIS,PM please,can you send it to china? My QQ number :371264954 or Wechat:371264954,My e-mail:371265954@qq.com
    Waiting for U Sincerely .

3. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks for your interest, but I'd prefer not to deal with sending to China just yet--the shipping alone would be costly, not to mention customs, tariffs, import duties. Is there a US address that you have for forwarding, and would you commit to paying any of the extra charges outlined above? thanks.

4. wahming

wahming

Feb 25, 2016
    if U send it to this address:
    280 Turnberry apt:L
    Saint Peters, MO 63376
    United States
    How much it will cost?

5. wahming

wahming

Feb 25, 2016
    the bass and postage included.

6. wahming

wahming

Feb 25, 2016
    this is my first time shopping on talkbass,may i aks how to make this business

7. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    Glad to hear you have a US address as this makes the transaction much easier. $1125 is the total price, including shipping to Saint Peters, MO. Important to note that once you receive the bass in Saint Peters, it will be solely your responsibility to get it to China.

As to the process, you would send the payment to me via Paypal (fastest), check, money order, or whatever method you prefer. Once I receive the payment and it is cleared, I'll ship the bass. You can read articles about this process on talkbass, like the comments here:
    How do I safely pay for a purchase on TB classifieds?

you'll find that this community is well policed and overall very safe. I have bought/sold things here with no problems, and have a 100% rating on eBay as well.

thanks for your interest.

8. wahming

wahming

Feb 25, 2016
    so,we can trade on ebay?

9. Where are you located? What does it weigh?

10. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    Im in the east bay of san francisco, 35 mins from the city, 20 mins from oakland. Ii have no way to weigh it, but combustions typically ar 8-9 puunds, light compared to my precision and music man.

11. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    No i do not want to use ebay, which is why its posted here.

12. Marcosmimfury

Marcosmimfury

Nov 30, 2015
    Can you message me. I would love to take this. I'm in NY

13. DeeCrow

DeeCrow

Feb 2, 2016
    Philadelphia
    can you message a contact info, im highly interested in having it and ready to receive it in california

14. DeeCrow

DeeCrow

Feb 2, 2016
    Philadelphia
    can you message a contact info, im highly interested in having it and ready to receive it in california

15. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    Still available

Charlzm likes this.
  16. EMoneySC2

EMoneySC2 Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Can't believe this is still for sale. If you're on the fence about Dingwall, this is an excellent bass for you to try out!

17. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    Thx eMoney,
    Sheldon really does make great stuff--a few years back dingwall was a relatively little known boutique builder, but now that theyve become more mainstream ive still never heard anything but positive comments about their build quality, consistently excellent throughout. This particular bass has a wonderful neck and wide range of tone, very articulate. . . Belongs with a better player than i!

18. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    nobody has pulled the trigger yet. . .still available

19. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    sold.

EMoneySC2 likes this.