No longer available Dingwall Combustion 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chip_Douglas, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Chip_Douglas

Chip_Douglas Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Up for sale or trade is versatile Dingwall Combustion 5 String in very good condition that I just got in trade from another TBer. I’m only selling because I have my eye on another bass.

Features:

-Rock solid 5 Piece Maple Neck and Maple Fingerboard

-2 Dingwall Humbuckers

-4 –Way Pickup Selector

-18V 3 Band EMG Preamp W/Active-Passive Switch

-Hipshot Tuners + Bridge

-Fanned Fret Mutli Scale

-Sadowsky Style Knobs (Original Chrome Knobs Incuded)

The bass is in very good playing shape with a nice straight neck, low string height, and solid intonation. There are a few minor dings on the body of the bass and some light scratching but nothing major at all. Overall the bass is in very good condition and sounds and plays incredible. It has hands down the best B string I’ve ever used.

The bass will ship double boxed in its’ original box with all original tools and an extra set of Dingwall Strings.

Asking $1600 shipped fully insured to Con US only.

Open to offers

I'd prefer a sale, but I'm open to trades for 4 or 5 string basses +/- cash in either direction for the right trade. I’m mainly looking for brands like; F Bass, Warwick, Valenti, Lakland, G. Gould, EBMM, Fender, etc… but feel free to let me know what you have.

Let me know if you have any questions

IMG_3075.jpg IMG_3080.jpg IMG_3082.jpg IMG_3077.jpg IMG_3078.jpg IMG_3084.jpg IMG_3085.jpg IMG_7155.jpg IMG_3083.jpg

Slapped likes this.
  2. Chip_Douglas

Chip_Douglas Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern NJ
    Sold on Reverb

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022