1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dingwall Combustion Nolly Pro Model

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Junk420, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Junk420

Junk420

Jul 19, 2012
    Cornwall, Ontario
    **** Yes!

I don't know if this has already been posted or not, but I'm so pumped!

Just confirmed with one of the guys in sales at Dingwall. Debuting at NAMM in January and possibly for sale in the Spring. Dingwall Combustion Nolly Pro model.

No solid specs or anything decided yet. I stole the pic from Nolly's Tumblr page.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Maiden Bass likes this.
  2. Daedraziel

Daedraziel

Aug 19, 2013
    Toms River NJ
    it looks Fast and Furious...i ****** love it and will have a Dingwall one of these days

3. Sharknose79

Sharknose79 UNPAID greenboy/fEARful endorser

Sep 15, 2011
    South Cackalacky
    I have nothing to disclose at this time.
    Awesome.

4. WaskoDS

WaskoDS

Nov 22, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    if there'll be a sixer, I know what I'm saving up for next year.

5. Nice! He's a wicked player and deserves a signature model. If I was in the market for a Dingwall I'd definitely be checking one of these out.

6. PseudoSpaceman

PseudoSpaceman

Jul 5, 2009
    With this, he now has a signature guitar(ViK Duality Nolly Sig) and bass. Now THAT's impressive!

7. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
  8. Junk420

Junk420

Jul 19, 2012
    Cornwall, Ontario
  9. Wow, on both of those! Is that a carbon fiber p/g on the Nolly? What in the hell does Nolly mean?!?

10. Junk420

Junk420

Jul 19, 2012
    Cornwall, Ontario
    Nolly is a skateboarding trick, basically an Ollie but at the front of the board, not the back.

And yes, carbon pg on the Dingwall. Electronics are still TBA according to the sales team in Saskatchewan, but I'm sure with a guy like Adam setting it up will mean no messing around.

Like 95% of Dingwalls, I'm assuming this will have a 5 piece maple neck and sounds like its going to kill you when fired up.

11. NollyPeriphery

NollyPeriphery

Nov 13, 2012
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall; Darkglass; Fractal Audio; Circle K
    Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm really excited for it to be out! There are some really cool spec points that haven't been revealed yet so keep an eye out for those. I've been playing the prototype on tour for the last few weeks and it's doing it for me in a big way, hopefully you'll all agree when you try for yourselves :)

12. Junk420

Junk420

Jul 19, 2012
    Cornwall, Ontario
    Bring that tour up North of the border and let me hear the thing live, dammit!! As soon as you guys are within 500kms, I'm there.

PS: you're the man

13. NollyPeriphery

NollyPeriphery

Nov 13, 2012
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall; Darkglass; Fractal Audio; Circle K
    Where are you based? We played Vancouver the other day and will be playing Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal within the next couple of weeks :)

14. wmheilma

wmheilma

Jan 5, 2010
    Periphery? I am watching that band right now in Denver. :) yellow Dingwall alright! Sounds great!

15. Junk420

Junk420

Jul 19, 2012
    Cornwall, Ontario
    I see you're in Toronto on the 11th, but nothing listed for Montreal and Ottawa. I will be attending Remembrance Day ceremonies on the 11th in Ottawa, so I won't be able to make it to Toronto in time.

If you guys are in Ottawa or Montreal coming up soon, I'm all over it.

Hopefully see you guys play soon, can't wait to hear that Dingwall low end!

How was Denver last night?

16. Junk420

Junk420

Jul 19, 2012
    Cornwall, Ontario
    Nevermind, November 15th in Ottawa.

See you guys next Friday, I'm fu*kin' pumped already.

No Born of Osiris? Canada is famous for hating gingers.....Sorry Lee!

17. WaskoDS

WaskoDS

Nov 22, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    Why are you guys playing in Joliet and not Chicago?
    ;_;

18. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    Metal scene in Chicago is out in the Suburbs.

19. Junk420

Junk420

Jul 19, 2012
    Cornwall, Ontario
    Just bought my ticket for the show on the 15th in Ottawa and couldn't say no to the VIP package. Only the ketchup level left, but still excited like a little kid to see this show.

Wife and family have kept me away from live shows for quite a while. Last concert I was at was NoFX with Dropkick Murphy's, Chixdiggit and Against Me! (who were Fu*king brutal) in Toronto about 10 years ago.

20. BenWhoPlaysBass

BenWhoPlaysBass

Jun 7, 2013
    VA
    Wow... It looks like someone turned a racecar into a bass. Diggin' it!