1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dingwall Combustion v1 - CAG, R/W, EMG/FD3 (CDN sale)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DiabolusInMusic, Oct 27, 2018.

1. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    I'm selling a Dingwall Combustion five string in candy apple green. The bass has a few chips in the paint but it is a monster player. The bass has recently been setup with a new set of Dingwall steel strings. The board is basically flat with the action going from about 2mm~ on the B string to 1.8mm~ on the G string. The neck is nice and stable giving the bass a fantastic B string. The frets have little to no wear. And, for the weight conscious, the bass comes in around 8.75 lbs.

I'm am asking $1100 CDN for the bass. I'll split shipping with the buyer. The bass will ship in an old hardshell case. It isn't anything special but it does the job. Since the fingerboard is rosewood, I prefer to do a domestic deal. If somebody is really serious about an international purchase, I'm not opposed to doing the CITES paperwork. Take note that this will take five or more weeks to process.

If I have failed to answer any questions, please drop me a PM.
    Thanks for looking!

Full frontal.JPG

Attached Files:

BrBss, DiabolicLow B and S-Bigbottom like this.
  2. Andrew Baena

Andrew Baena

Apr 26, 2018
    Hi! I am interested, sent you a PM.

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  3. TerenceE

TerenceE Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Wish I had the loot. Smoking deal on a sweet bass

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  4. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

The bass has been sold for $1150, shipped within Canada.

Thanks to all who inquired.