1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Dingwall NG-2 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gilbertma, Apr 9, 2018.

1. gilbertma

gilbertma Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2003
    Price:
    $1650.00
    Strings:
    Due to some retirement planning I'm going through, I'm offering my lime green NG-2 for sale, no trade offers please. This bass is from the first run of NG-2's, is in like new condition and still has the original strings installed. This bass has an 18v darkglass preamp with bass, low mid, and high mid controls. There is a master volume and 4 position pick up selector knob as well as a preamp/passive switch. When in passive mode the tone controls are bypassed. This bass has an incredible amount of tonal possibilities due to all the combinations available and sounds absolutely stunning with the 37" scale "B" string, one of the best I've ever heard. I'm asking $1650.00 shipped/Paypal in lower 48 please. This bass will ship in a flight case for protection. I've done other deals on TB with- CP5U, themartianbassist, and Edmang for reference.
    IMG_0484.JPG IMG_0483.JPG IMG_0485.JPG IMG_0486.JPG IMG_0487.JPG IMG_0488.JPG IMG_0489.JPG

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. guitarbrent

guitarbrent

Feb 16, 2016
    What kind of flight case?

3. yaksonator

yaksonator Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Branson, MO
    Great color!

4. gilbertma

Aug 11, 2003
    The metal tag on the case says "rockcase by Warwick", it's not original to the bass because these don't have cases from the manufacturer, but it fits the bass pretty good.

5. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Just a heads up;
    Your ad says this is Fretless...

6. gilbertma

Aug 11, 2003
    Thanks, unfortunately once posted the header doesn't seem to be editable. I added a disclaimer and most people should know that the NG-2's are not fretless.

7. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Click on thread tools in the top right and then "edit custom fields".

8. gilbertma

Aug 11, 2003
    Thanks, it's all good now.

DiabolusInMusic likes this.