SOLD Dingwall NG-3 Black Metalic for sale/trade feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cfcbassman, Nov 22, 2021.

1. cfcbassman

cfcbassman Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Connecticut
    none
    Price:
    $2400
    Strings:
    United States
    2021 model, Special ordered this bass as no one had one in stock and didn't want to settle on another color. She's a beauty but not feeling the ergonomics. Guess I'm more of a Pbass guy.

Bass is brand new. Played gently for a couple of hours in my home studio. The protective plastic is still on the pickups and pickguard. Comes with Dingwall hard/soft gig bag, also like new.

weight: 9lbs

Cash value: $2400 shipped Conus
    Trade value: $2650. 5 String preferred. </= 18mm string spacing. Would consider adding cash for a higher quality bass, such as a Zon, Fbass, Roscoe, Muckleroy, etc Mint to excellent only.
    May consider a light 6'er if it's the right bass with narrow string spacing (</= 17mm), like a Roscoe or Muckleroy

IMG_0648.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    Crispus, Nuage420, xhawk5 and 3 others like this.
  2. PaulSund

PaulSund

Nov 18, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Quick question - the title has 'NG-3' but the headstock in the photo has 'Combustion'.
    Could you please clarify if 'NG-3' is correct?
    I'm honestly not sure if those are different models, or perhaps those are used to denote options the bass may have (like 3 pickups).

Thanks in advance!

Nuage420 likes this.
  3. cfcbassman

Dec 18, 2014
    Connecticut
    none
    Hi Paul.

Good question...

All NG-2/3's are based on the Combustion models. A google search on the topic will provide the info you requested (search: Dingwall Combustion vs NG-3).

Some of the upgrades over a basic combustion are the NG-specific racing style cutout pickguard, dark glass preamp, 2 or 3 pickup options, custom colors, etc.

Hope that helps.

I will add a pic of the electronics cavity cover later tonight, which identifies my bass as an NG (Nolly Getgood) signature bass.

Standby
    :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    Nuage420 likes this.
  4. rodv66

rodv66 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2016
    NJ
    Love the black, pretty awsome

cfcbassman likes this.
  5. cfcbassman

Dec 18, 2014
    Connecticut
    none
  6. cfcbassman

Dec 18, 2014
    Connecticut
    none
    In response to Paul's questions, I added pics of the Electronics Cavity Cover, showing this bass is a Nolly Getgood NG signature bass as well as a shot of the back of the bass and the serial number in the headstock. The "3" in NG-3 indicates the third pick up as mentioned by Paul earlier.

She's well worth the asking price shipped Conus as there has been a price increase to $2650 where I purchased mine. That's if you can find one in stock. Everything's going up these days! :rollno:

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Thanks.

Nuage420 likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 7, 2021