SOLD Dingwall NG2/Combustion 5-string Metallic Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by hisdudeness, Apr 21, 2018.

1. hisdudeness

hisdudeness Gold Supporting Member

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my Dingwall NG-2/Combustion 5-string Metallic Black bass guitar to fund my dream bass. This is from the run with the rectangular pickups. Full setup was done some months ago, as well as a string replacement with a fresh set from Dingwall themselves, and it has rarely been played since. Both 9v batteries were also replaced, and have maybe an hour of use on them in a practice setting. I am at least the third owner, and was previously owned by @steveb119

There are no dings, scratches, or blemishes from what I can tell, except that the "Dingwall" text on the pickups has started to fade due to use by previous owners over several years. Comes with the Dingwall allen wrenches, and a second pickguard for an alternate pickup configuration. Bass will be shipped in a Gator hard shell case either via FedEx or USPS Priority Mail, with Tracking and Insurance to CONUS. Not looking for any trades at this time. Paypal accepted and preferred. Bass has been treated very well since I've had it, and price reflects that.

One last side note: Bass was signed by Victor Wooten during a music clinic here in town back in November. Very cool, if you're into that sorta thing. It has definitely made it difficult to part with, but it's time that it finds a new home. PM with any inquiries!!

Link to full Imgur album: h t t p s :// imgur.com /a/ jfbWdUD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    IngloriousOz likes this.
  2. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Imgur album is still uploading, so the link may not work for just a little bit.

3. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Bass is on hold, pending payment

4. notejung

notejung Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 16, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand but have USA address
    Twinbemusic
    still available ?

5. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    PM'd

6. prmlscnd

prmlscnd

Apr 26, 2018
    PM sent.

7. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Still available?

8. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Yep!

9. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Bass has sold. Thanks everyone for playing!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 20, 2022