Dingwall Owners Club

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FroggyOne2, Jan 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. I have notice several folks on here have said that they have joined the Dingwall Club, but I have failed to find an thread stating there was a Dingwall Club, now I may be wrong in presuming that there is not one, if not, then lets start one! If there is one, please point me in the right direction!

Randy

2. yeah, i cant find it either, but count me in

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~gR~

3. TalkBass Sponsor

4. I guess your number one, cuz I am taking number 0! I don't have pics right now and will not have them till the weekend,, but I have a Amber Burst AB I Flame top that I upgrade the pre to an OPB-1. Removed the "blue cube" and the pup selector, wired the pups parallel and I have to say, it really sounds great!

Randy

5. perhaps we need a thread listing all the club threads
    ~gR~

6. And make it a sticky!

7. fullrangebass

fullrangebass

May 7, 2005
    Europe
    I have often thought about a Dingwall owner's club but I don't have time to run it. :ninja:

Now that it's official, do I qualify to become a member?:p

8. Blues Cat

Blues Cat Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Katy, Tx
    Endorsing:D'Addario,Genz Benz,Truth Drums,Evans,SKB,Nordstrand pu's
    Fullrange you could be #2-#20.:)

9. fullrangebass

fullrangebass

May 7, 2005
    Europe
    Does #20 refer to the number of Dingwalls I will have by next month or so? :p (I am 19 right now and I am waiting for the Z3 very soon) :D

10. DanielleMuscato

DanielleMuscato Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2004
    Columbia, Missouri, USA
    Endorsing Artist, Schroeder Cabinets
    Holy crap, 20 Dingwalls?? Can you put me in your will in case (God forbid) something should happen to you? You wouldn't want any of those babies to go to eBay, now would you? lol

11. fullrangebass

fullrangebass

May 7, 2005
    Europe
    I have been trying every bass I could lay my hands on and I found my playability-, ergonomics- and sonic- nirvana in Dingwall basses. I've tried different woods, pickups, preamps in the Dingwalls (that's why they are 19 till now) and now all that knowledge will go into Dingwall #21:prima Artist. But that is 2yrs away!!! Long time to wait. At least I've got good company till then: my Dingwalls, the rest of my thinning herd and my fellow TB-ers!!!

12. UncleBalsamic

UncleBalsamic

Jul 8, 2007
    UK
    This is a club I'll have to get into.
    And, Fullrange, it's 20 now!?

13. fullrangebass

fullrangebass

May 7, 2005
    Europe
    With the arrival of the Z3 it will be 20!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

14. Mike Shevlin

Mike Shevlin

Feb 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    What's a Dingwall Z3- How is it different?

15. UncleBalsamic

UncleBalsamic

Jul 8, 2007
    UK
    Basically a Z2 and a Z1 in one bass. So it has the two pickups at the bridge and one at the neck, needless to say it is one of the coolest things ever!

16. fullrangebass

fullrangebass

May 7, 2005
    Europe
  17. Gr = 1
    Fullrange = 2

18. UncleBalsamic

UncleBalsamic

Jul 8, 2007
    UK
    No, I'm not part of the club, I don't own one yet. :(

Reading my post again it is pretty unclear.

Sorry...

19. Ok.. I will release your number, but if you get one fast.. umm hollar at Fullrange,, maybe he can let you barrow one.. !!!!

20. BuffaloBob4343

BuffaloBob4343 Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    I'm in! I have an ABII which is shown in my avatar and I will post some bigger pics shortly.

May I say that Fully should definitely be numero uno!!;)

21. Ah but Your Numero Threeo!