1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Dingwall Super J 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bbjonz, Jan 13, 2017.

1. bbjonz

bbjonz Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2004
    Tucson, AZ
    Price:
    $3200
    Strings:
    Hi Everyone,

I have a Dingwall Super J 5 with all the bling. Wenge neck and board, Glockenklang 2-band, block-markers--you should see Sheldon's price list! Sounds and plays great! Weight is 9lbs, 5oz. Excellent condition--no marks that I can find. Comes with upgraded DW gig bag and full set of wrenches. This one is gonna make someone really happy. Price: $3200. (And please, please, no trades.)

7EoVEfozijf3FiDLCaw96vDU43Jio_BlSfVSfLF8HRTtuhL9_lFhGpyDQ7XG-kVQ3rVFjv0w1XxnvkiY7B=w449-h1322-no.jpg

MOdbhX6MD9kopJSXghMistWqvASLpbmI_s3mqnywBz73BFGBOxv7oo4sHbkWj19iJrXBSP_v6v10LLHEPJ=w992-h1322-no.jpg

YlYSURWI--RDPvmViaZbSgLTKzJbr2Vwbd_ERRtsipuR0BrLesFfSxgOrPJTTFkIaJoewECcfQGjxXiBoy=w471-h1322-no.jpg

cmuI0oKHZ808G03w1_GH5WgQR7aL9L1ReE3IUBAqNGCvgi3ZPWYvuikH9u9mqLpCRGZ7TURbeRq0vSBpRk=w992-h1322-no.jpg

2. Josh Kneisel

Josh Kneisel

Jun 17, 2016
    Arizona
    I'm literally drooling and I live in Tempe.... I wish I had a bank account that could match my GAS

3. bbjonz

bbjonz Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2004
    Tucson, AZ
    Well, if you're ever in Tucson come on by. I've got napkins!

lo-freq and Josh Kneisel like this.
  4. Randy W Lopez

Randy W Lopez Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2003
    Dearborn Heights, MI
    Endorsing Artist-MESA BOOGIE
    I'm so close to having the cash for this.
    If I could just find a buyer for one of my items

5. Dug2

Dug2

Sep 24, 2011
    chicago
    one of the nicer ones ive seen. i dig it!

6. bbjonz

bbjonz Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2004
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks! Great bass. I like both flavors of Dingwall, but the Super series has a few things that I like a tad more, including the string spacing (19mm) and scale length (32" to 35").

7. bbjonz

bbjonz Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2004
    Tucson, AZ
    And sold! Thanks, Dave. You're gonna like this one!

Tonycarlson and Dave W like this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021