1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dingwall Super J D-tuner question

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Fazed, Mar 16, 2009.

1. I have a Dingwall Super J, and would like to get a Drop D tuner for it. Is there such an animal, and if so, where can I get it? I have emailed Dingwall, but as yet, haven't heard back from them.

Thanks,
    MattO

2. Blues Cat

Blues Cat Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner Commercial User

May 28, 2005
    Katy, Tx
    Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner
    Send Sheldon a PM on the Dingwall forum. The Dingwall D tuners are slightly custom. It'd be best to get it direct from him.

3. Thanks. I will do that.

4. fullrangebass

fullrangebass

May 7, 2005
    Europe
    Sheldon Dingwall always replies, but he spends more time working on the actual products than chatting on the web (or spending countless hours on TB ;)). You will find out yourself that the Dingwall post-sale customer service and support is top notch (trust me that I am a very demanding customer)

5. Well, I appreciate the time he takes making his product. I can't imagine a better bass than one I just bought. And wouldn't you know it, there was an email this morning from Barry Lamb this morning asking me where I would like it shipped. These guys are great, and they have earned a lifelong customer in me! In fact, my next purchase will most likely be a combustion when they come out in June.

Thanks for the help. Issue resolved!

MattO