Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DINGWALL Super-J in classic colors!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BurningSkies, Jan 16, 2006.

1. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    So it's been a long while since we had a good Dingwall thread. And this makes me sad. So here we go...fresh from the wilds of Saskatoon...The much anticipated Super J in some 'vintage' candy-like colors. I believe these are gonna be showcased at the NAMM show, so keep an eye out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both J and P/J configurations, 34 inch scale (low E), active with a modified Aguilar pre...

2. :bawl: they are soo beautiful and i could never ever afford one :bawl:

3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/Vader

I've been peacefully existing knowing that the Super J's were out there, but avoided them for so long that seeing this once again crushes my spirt.

They're so beautiful, but just like Katri said... no way I can afford one of these.

4. I'm stuck between black with pau ferro and olympic white:

[​IMG]

It seems that so far the colours are:
    Sunburst
    Natural
    Black
    Surf Green
    Sonic Blue
    Olympic White

I'm hoping I can hold out long enough for the Super J 5.

5. nateo

nateo Schubie Fan #1

Mar 2, 2003
    Ottawa, Ontario
    I have never in my life lusted after a Fender, but I gladly make the exception for these beauties. By the time the 5 gets rolling my Dingwall fund should be nicely caught up. Life is sweet when you've got a job and no dependants.

-Nate

6. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    I wish there was a surf green 5er w/ a maple fretboard. That'd be real nice.

But alas, when I'm in the market for a new bass I'd probably save up for a 6er ABII or primus

7. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    You know, whenever I see that shot of the white Super J, because of the shot, it looks like it's shell pink. I would rock a shell pink super J with a tortoise guard...