1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dingwall Super J/P in Canada

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lowendtech, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    :wideyed:Please Note: price is in CDN $. I prefer a local deal if possible. USD equivalent if necessary.

Edit:
    Also Please Note: I have not factored in shipping here as the initial preferance was a local deal.

I don’t really want to do this but I’m going to need a five string bass for a upcoming project and funds are rather short, so I’m hoping to find a trade for a Dingwall fiver.

This is by far, the finest construction on a Bass that I’ve had.

My preference would be for a Super series fiver (a Super P5 passive would be perfect) but will consider Canadian Long scales as well with additional cash from me.

Otherwise, a straight sale. Please PM with questions etc.

On to the Bass.
    Bass is in great shape.
    8.5 Lbs on my digital fish scale.
    Aguilar OBP-1 Preamp. Hybrid active/passive treble control and Bass control.
    Dingwall 4 position pick up selector.
    No cosmetic blemishes anywhere on the Alder body, Maple neck and Rosewood (Pau Ferro?) FB.
    Normal player wear (light swirling on the pick guard) with some cosmetic wear on the Bass side P shell from thumb resting.
    Neck is perfect. Straight and fast. Truss rod works perfect.
    Frets are in great shape.
    Currently strung with TI flats but will come with lightly used Dingwall Nickels and the set it came with when I got it.
    SKB hard case included.
    Tool kit included.
    C10660FD-BEE2-4376-A882-670F9A60B3BC.jpeg 2885A027-4BF9-4C92-B3D3-AF2DC673D207.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    Mine has the same woods (pau ferro FB) and pick guard but the Glock pre. It is a beast. Love the naked alder on yours!

Lowendtech likes this.
  3. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    This bass is killer. I have played it and it has the fastest neck I've ever seen. You won't get a super pj for this price anywhere.

spiritbass and Lowendtech like this.
  4. Lowendtech

Some absolutely stunning trade offers.
    I’m astounded at the quality of some people’s basses.

5. tradernick

tradernick

Mar 19, 2008
    I also played this bass. It plays like a dream. I'm looking around here thinking 'What could I do without?'

Lowendtech keeps his stuff in pristine condition. This won't last.

Lowendtech likes this.
  6. Lowendtech

Trade deal in the works.

Matt Dean, funk_in4 and whirledpeas like this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021