Dingwall Super J - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jefft54, Oct 15, 2006.

1. I am probably going to regret this but I have to start selling most of my equipment, starting with my near-new Super J in natural with baltic amber pickguard and upgrade P/J configuration. I bought this from the "Dude" in April. It is in xlnt, like-new condition with no dings, scratches, buckle rash, etc., it's never left the house. I'm asking $2300. Comes with OHSC and all candy. :bawl:
    Money Order or Paypal (if we split the fees). I'll pay shipping!
    No trades please.
    Losts of feedback on ebay (100% Positive) under same name.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. Gorgeous bass, man! Sorry you have to sell it. I wish I could help you out with it. I can't imagine this will last long.

3. I've heard nothing but good stuff about this bass..

4. Thanks guys. This is an incredible bass, handmade in Canada. It's as good as any Sadowsky Metro IMO. :bassist:

5. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    "That" is a very beautiful bass my friend!!!!!

Not too many still turn my head but this one sure does. What a beautiful combination of wood, earthtones and asthetically pleasing body lines..........

If my Elrick sells and this is still available well...............

6. Life is what's going on. :meh: Best bass i've tried outside of a Sad. and equal too but I've got some family bills to pay and I can get by on my Lakland.

7. Another bump for a truly great playing bass. :help:

8. I'll give you $20 and a pickle. No? :upset:

lowsound

9. I don't like pickles. How about a rasberry. :spit:

10. I can give you four of those.

lowsound

11. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    PM Sent

12. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Commercial User

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder/Owner: Wing Instruments
    That is one hot Jazz. Crap, I may need to try one out.

13. justinb515

justinb515

May 23, 2006
    Metropolis,IL
    :eek: :eek: :eek: Someone please scoop this up before I sell my car! I don't want to walk to work!

14. PM's replied to. A couple of gentlemanly offers but a bit low. I need to sell but don't want to take too much of a bath. If this doesn't go this week, it's off to ebay. I need to sell my stuff. :help:
    Also, if you're worried about the fanned frets, forgetoboudit. It took me maybe 3 minutes to get used to it. Also, if you want to learn more about this instrument, go to the Dingwall website http://www.dingwallguitars.com/html/main.html. Sheldon Dingwall is there to answer your questions plus many others familiar with these instruments. Also keep in mind that the Super J has only been available a short while and are not easy to find. Mine is practically new and relatively cheap.

15. kittyboy

kittyboy Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    PM sent.

16. PM replied to.

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021