1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dingwall Super J

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Smallequestrian, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    This bass is right around 2 months old and is in mint condition. This really pains me, but after a couple of months I have come to realize that this just isn't the bass for me and I have slightly overextended myself financially. While this is one of the finest Jazz basses I have ever played, I have come to the conclusion that I just don't like Jazz Basses. The fanned frets took no real time to adjust too and I found no issues switching back to "regular" instruments.

The Super J has a great Jazz neck and it balances perfectly. Weighs 8 lbs 12 oz. Comes in the SKB case that Dingwall shipped it in.

New this would cost $2500 and I am looking for $2100 shipped in the US. Not really looking for a trade unless a Skjold is involved.

[​IMG]
    DSCN0614.
    DSCN0613.
    DSCN0607.
    super_j_4_pbm_front_993.

2. Double Agent

Double Agent Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Lakeland, FL
    oooo....If only I had the money. I have too many other needs at the moment. This will probably go fast.

Bump!

3. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    rarely have i wanted an extra $2,100 like i do now.

very nice!

bump again!

4. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    That's too bad Small...best of luck with the sale - it should go fast, especially this time of the year. I'd also post over at the Dingwall forum.

5. OOOOOOOuch....
    You'll have no problem selling the SuperJ. Do the EBAY thing, these have been moving like hotcakes

6. Basso Gruvitas

Basso Gruvitas Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Dallas/Ft. Worth TX
    I've played this bass on a couple occasions. The set-up is superior - with a great grooving tone. Good old school sounds.

I can safely say, you will be getting a smokin' bass here!!

7. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    Sold to a friend. I am glad it ended up in a good home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.