1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Dingwall Super P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by natbers78, Apr 12, 2018.

1. natbers78

natbers78 Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Price:
    $2500.00
    Strings:
    Looking for a possible sale or trade on my Dingwall Super PZ5. This is a feeler, as I really do love this bass, but also really like trying new stuff out. I’ve had it for a couple of years and it's been my go-to axe. The bass is in great condition and plays easy, as it was nearly new when I bought it. If you’re familiar with these basses, you know how awesome they are; both in terms of playability and craftsmanship. If not, maybe now’s your chance to find out!
    I tried to document the minor scratches on the pickguard from regular use. Will ship with original Dingwall gig bag. Weight is 8lbs +/-, passive, with a maple fingerboard.

If sold, buyer pays $50 for shipping in addition to sale price of bass. Would prefer to keep this CONUS. Will consider Canada, but shipping will need to be discussed.

Possible trade interests: Dingwall PJ 4, Modulus BassStar PJ 4, Sadowsky 4, Spector NS-2...others ??

IMG_0307.JPG IMG_0313.JPG IMG_0309.JPG IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0311.JPG IMG_0312.JPG

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    bebi and Waltsdog like this.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Very cool bass

3. natbers78

Jun 3, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Thanks!

4. whirledpeas

whirledpeas Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Sittin' Here in Limbo
    Super P. Truth in advertising!

natbers78 likes this.
  5. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    Love the grain in the body of this Superb! P. :cool:

natbers78 likes this.
  6. natbers78

Jun 3, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Me too, it’s getting harder and harder to leave this on the block as each day passes. Just strung it up with some Pure Blues. Digging them so far.

7. Snowglo

Snowglo Pro Aris et Focis Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2013
    Oregon
    Endorsing the U.S. Military since 1984
    Natbers, what is the nut size and neck radius? Also, I’m assuming the Tone-Fusion tone control is standard?

8. natbers78

Jun 3, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    1.8” nut width. Not sure on neck radius...Dingwall website says compound radius 7.5” to 25”. Tone fusion is standard.

Snowglo likes this.