SOLD Dingwall Super P5 Black and Maple Pearloid Block inlays - 7.5 lbs!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by crossover, Sep 4, 2016.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    Just recently picked this up and was blown away. I was a bit nervous about the fanned-frets (my first); that all went away in about 5-seconds of playing! So easy and natural feeling - the varying scale cured what I didn’t love about so many 5-string P-basses prior. While I’ve got zero complaints about this bass, I’ve come to the conclusion that I just don’t need a “P” often enough to have one this nice. Check out the videos I’ve linked for some of the many sounds of greatness it can achieve. I could only find three very minor and superficial imperfections (from the previous owner) that are depicted, it’s in otherwise excellent condition.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    ◦ Gloss Black over Solid Alder body
    ◦ Compound Radius Maple Neck with Matte finish
    ◦ 22-Fret Maple fingerboard: Varying Scale 35-32” B to G
    ◦ 1.8” width at nut
    ◦ 19mm bridge spacing
    ◦ Black/White/Black pick guard
    ◦ Hipshot Ultralight tuners
    ◦ Super P pickup by Dingwall
    ◦ Dunlop Strap-locks
    ◦ Controls: master volume, tone-fusion passive tone control
    ◦ Dingwall bridge by Hipshot
    ◦ Original wrenches and tools
    ◦ Ninja tuner (easily removed/d.s. tape)
    ◦ Dingwall / Levy Gigbag
    ◦ Weight: 7.5 lbs

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

A new similarly spec’d order (w/o those gorgeous blocks) would run you $3800 and an 8-month wait. $2500 Shipped/Insured within the lower 48. No trades thank you. Willing to meet for a local deal. Paypal ok

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    DiabolicLow B likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 21, 2022