1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dingwall Super P5 Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Atlbass81, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Atlbass81

Atlbass81

May 2, 2009
    New York, NY
    Endorsing Artist: D'addario
    Price:
    $2500
    Strings:
    Hey friends, I'm selling one of my two Dingwall Super P5 basses. Played this one on tour with Railroad Earth a lot the last few years and it was on the Warren Haynes track "Word On The Wind" from the record we did with him. Here's a YT vid: $2500 shipping included and will only consider trades for a comparable 34" scale five string P bass. You'll get a faster response if you contact me at email in the images below.

Attached Files:

Lowendtech, A-Ro, palebird and 3 others like this.
  2. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    Nice video, the bass sounds great... GLWTS

Lowendtech likes this.
  3. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    I was listening to a couple of videos of you guys on u-tube and I love what you guys are doing... keep it up man.:)

Saetia likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021