Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dingwall Z2 & Lakland D5502 FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dirty Road Cola, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Dirty Road Cola

Dirty Road Cola Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    Hi Guys...
    with great sadness I've gotta put these two basses on the chopping block.

First up is Geoff St. Germaine's old Dingwall Z2. Purpleburst with a quilt maple top. Great sounding bass, I recently put the Dingwall FD-1's in this bass and it sounds monstrously good. It's got some scratches and a ding in the jack where you can see the wood. It's got a D-tuner on the B string and it comes with a flight case. $1600. I've got pictures.

Second is my new Lakland Skyline 55-02 Deluxe with a three-tone sunburst finish and a maple fingerboard. This bass is practically mint, I've had it for about 2 months. No scratches or anything. Also have pictures. $1000

Email me at tykell@cfl.rr.com for pictures.

I am ope n to some trades, mainly looking for a headlessStatus bass or "boutique" (no steinies)headless 5 stringer of some sort.

Thanks,
    Neal

Thanks guys

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    How many strings is the Dingwall?

3. Dirty Road Cola

Dirty Road Cola Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    Woops! Emjazz, it's a 5 string.

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Thanks. I'm looking for a six but good luck selling your instruments.

5. pilotjones

pilotjones Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2001
    US-NY-NYC
    Here are some pics from when it belonged to Geoff:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Don't know what's going on with the images, but you can cut+paste the urls into a browser window)

6. Dirty Road Cola

Dirty Road Cola Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    Forum Necromancy!

Prices have been lowered: 1500 for the Dinger, 800 for the Lakland w/ levy's gigbag.