1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dingwall Z2 w/Sadowsky Portabag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chris.gotfunk, Apr 2, 2015.

1. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    Price:
    2800 obo
    Strings:
    Looking to sell or trade my Dingwall. It's in virtually flawless condition and I don't know of any dings, dents or wear minus some swirling. The versatility in tones of this bass is simply amazing with the most thunderous and clear low B I've ever heard.

I'll update my description later, but I wanted to get this posted today. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Asking $2800 shipped CONUS only. Will consider trades for other high end 5's and possibly 6's. Brands I'm looking for are Fbass, Sadowsky, Zon, MTD, etc... I can add cash for the right bass and will accept trades plus cash for offers.

If you go to this site and listen to the country medley, hits medley, R&B medley and horns medley, you can hear the bass recorded. The band shown doesn't have a bass player and they wanted a real bass to play the parts which is why you don't see me or the bass. I can muster up a couple other clips if you want to hear as well.

Click this link for audio
    ONYX | Washington Talent Agency

IMG_1295_zps7muuxim5.

IMG_1090_zpsnozflzm1.

IMG_1034_zpsthsswisc.

IMG_1097_zps5olzs2m2.

2. Afc70

Afc70 Always never the same Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Northeast Arkansas
    Pm sent

3. BuffaloBob4343

BuffaloBob4343 Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Oh, if only I had not just recently bought a new jazz! I love the jazz, but I would definitely have jumped on this instead!! GLWTS! Although I doubt you will need it!

4. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Great deal.

5. eloann

eloann

May 14, 2012
    Switzerland
    Can't... new... Dingwall... yet...

6. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    I really want to try one of these its just not in the cards right now, cool lookin bass GLWTS. Seems like a pretty good price too

7. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    Thanks all for the comments and PM's. I'm placing the bass on hold while funds are gathered by a member.

8. lotusland9663

lotusland9663 Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Vancouver BC Canada
    PM Sent