For Sale Dingwall Z3 6-Brand NEW!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sleevey55, Aug 5, 2022.

1. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    I purchased this bass brand new from Bassbuddha 3 weeks ago as I wanted to try a Z model out. It sat in customs for 2 weeks and I just got it a few days ago. I knew when I purchased it that I wouldnt keep it as its not my color, although its stunning in person, much more orange than my Iphone will re create. I love the bass, but the color just isnt me but as I stated, I wanted to see what I liked/disliked about it so that I could order a custom Z exactly the way I want it. The bass has FDV pickups, Glockenklang preamp with toggles and passive mode via the volume knob and treble becomes the tone. Wenge fingerboard, white pearloid dots and inlay, 5 pc Maple neck, black hardware and of course the deluxe DIngwall gig bag and tools/straplocks ect. I got lucky, these are super rare to find, pretty much everything they are producing currently is pre sold orders so this is a great opportunity to get a minty new bass on your doorstep in days. I can post more pics if need be, these are just completely color accurate and with a much better camera than a phone. $6500 SHIPPED conus. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. CJC6

CJC6 Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2020
    Beautiful Z3! All Dingwalls are great, especially Canadian models, but my favorite of them is the Z series. Worth every Penny they sell for! Someone is about to be really lucky to skip the wait and even with a reduced price tag!

I am counting down the weeks until my Z3 sixer is due! It can’t come soon enough!

Brian Reihms and sleevey55 like this.
  3. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Just a thought, if you purchased a bass, a $6500 bass no less, all the way from Europe just for the purpose of trying it and the only thing you don't like is the color, why not just get it refinished? I mean Sheldon Dingwall is right over the boarder from you. It has to be a faster / simpler solution than selling the bass, taking the hit, and waiting for a new one to be built.

Just to be clear, I'm being serious and trying to offer a helpful suggestion. I intend no disrespect or sarcasm.

AB Nate and sleevey55 like this.
  4. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    I understand you're thinking.....so to be precise, Its the color, the shade of Wenge on the FB is lighter than I like which can be selected at order, I like the FDV pickups but love FD3 and the Glock pre is sweet but my ears like the DG better. I could potentially get all this (but the FB) changed out but I'd rather order one exactly the way I want it...the wait is a bummer but not the end of the world. I have 2 current builds (ABZ 6) that are supposed to be done 1st quarter Im told so I'll be getting them sooner or later.

5. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Medford, Oregon
    Who cares

Nakoatron likes this.
  6. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Columbia, MD Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Man, that is quite nice!