1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dingwall Z3 on Kijiji

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Jipley0, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Jipley0

Jipley0

Nov 25, 2013
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Hey all! Just thought I'd throw this on here in case someone is after a beautiful new Dingwall Z3 with buckeye burl top. MSRP on one of these monsters is a little over 6000, and currently this one is going for 4800. It's located in Edmonton AB and as the ad mentions, the bass will be reduced in price by 5% weekly until it is sold. I don't know if they ship but if anyone is interested, I can inquire locally if you wish. Cheers!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitar/edmon...off/603285467?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

2. Jipley0

Jipley0

Nov 25, 2013
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Price dropped again this week. Down to 4570 and change.

3. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    I emailed them. They won't ship to the US. :mad:

4. Jipley0

Jipley0

Nov 25, 2013
    Edmonton, Alberta
    I can check into FedEx, UPS and Canada Post for shipping charges if you like? I'm not sure what kind of import duties you would need to pay.

5. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    Justin at AXE Music said he can't ship to the states. It's their company policy. Since DWs are built in Canada, there's no duty because of NAFTA. Shipping a bass via FedEX or UPS is about $130. I shipped basses up nort' several times.