1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dirk Lance (ex Incubus) new Band -Playing Warwick Video

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by FatherDH, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Here is a video I found while surfing the web. This guy is an amazing bass player, as most of you know. He is doing a project called Willie's Nerve Clinic, and they posted a video of him playing. I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, so I'll give it a whirl.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WilliesNerveClinic

2. thanks, would've never known about it, probably.

3. good to see dirk hasnt let up a bit. singer is pretty.. erm... charismatic is a nice way to put it... could be pretty interesting stuff.

4. That song from the beginning pretty much blows away anything Incubus have done! Also, that "incredible bassline" - wow!

5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    not bad... sounds kinda like Kings X at times. I'll be interested in the finished product when it's ready.

6. Mo'Phat

Mo'Phat Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2003
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Ugh...that singer. Those lyrics...just no.

Sing like you're dangerous. Bleh.

I'm sure he's somebody famous, but c'mon. I'm NOT saying that Incubus' lyrics are any better, mind you, but I can tune those out and appreciate the rest of the band.

7. It does seem like an odd mix of guys. Does anyone know who the singer is? I tend to zone out vocals if the bass is killer!

8. I wonder how Dirk managed to get Gary Busey to sing for him?

9. Album is out now. Sounds really good!

10. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    :D:D:D

11. jnevi9nr

jnevi9nr

Aug 17, 2009
    Washington, DC
    any thoughts on album?